Sunday, December 11, 2011

Memo app for Windows Phone released


I am really excited to announce my Memo app for Windows Phone today.
http://www.windowsphone.com/ja-JP/apps/01fada6f-ff7e-451b-b0b0-3bf3a5c0f655

Please search and find my memo app in Market place, keywords are "memo", "note" like that.
You can take a short memo like iPhone memo app.

The most important thing I'd like to add is you can use trial version the most of same as functionality of full version and no limit.




  • Main page
There are notes you take. The first row of your memo is to be title. You can add new memo by + button.




  • Memo page
You can take memo on this page. Keyboard goes down when you click "Save" button.

    


  • About Updates
I'm going to add new features to memo app constantly.
And, Please don't forget rating and review. 


Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment